AFH Gold-Platin Clash #34
General information My status Grid Playerlist
- AFH Gold-Platin Clash
- Playing Mode:
- 07.06.2012 19:00 CET
- Seeded Players:
- Double Elimination:
Conditions of Participation
Exactly bronze- platinum league in the Blizzard 1on1 Ladder with at least 10 wins at current together with the last season!. No Placement in diamond league or higher in past seasons (1v1). Please check out your opponent's league before the match.
Please check before every match if your enemy meets the conditions of participation
- Register or Login with your inStarcraft.de or inCup Account.
- Click >here< to note your SC2 ID at Starcraft II inCup, like in the example. Here you can see where you can find your SC2 ID on Batte.Net.
- Click on "My Status" to sign up for the tournament.
- Don't forget to Check-In 30 minutes before the tournament starts. The Check-In will open at 19:00 CEST and will be closed at 19:30 CEST.
- Your current opponent can be found at the "My Status" tab or in the Grid. To report your win upload the Replay on "My Status".
- If there are any further problems contact one of our Admins in the inCup.eu-Supportchannel.
- Every participant must have a valid Account. If a wrong Battle.net Account has been entered, the player has to correct it immediately, otherwise he can be kicked from the tournament until he corrected it. If there should be any problems with entering the Account check out our inCup.eu-Supportchannel.
- If a player isn't available 15 minutes after the tournament started, he will be kicked out of the tournament and the game will be counted as a win for his opponent. In later Rounds every player has 10 minutes.
- The matches will be Best-of-one until and including the quarter finals. The semifinals and the grand final will be played as Best-of-three.
- The first map of eatch map will be set by the tournament admins. If both players agree the map may be changed, but the new map must be one out of the mappool (can be found below). In eatch match every map every map may be played just once.
- For further information check out the detailed rules.
- Dreamhack ESV Cloud Kingdom - hugge
- GSL_Bel'Shir Beach - TeamClash
- GSL_Dual Sight - TeamClash
- GSL_Metropolis - TeamClash
- GSL_Daybreak - TeamClash
- Dreamhack ESV Ohana - hugge
- GSL_Antiga Shipyard - TeamClash
- SC2CL - Shakuras Plateau - Sheeperich
- GSL_Atlantis Spaceship - TeamClash
All players should join the Battle.net chatchannel incup.eu for easier communication with other participants, but you don't have to. If there are any questions ask our admins in the inCup.eu-Supportchannel.
The games will be casted in german on our own Livestream. To talk with other players about the matches feel free to join the IRC chatchannel #instarcraft.de (also german). It can be found on the bottom of the livestream page.
If there are any questions about the tournament itself ask the tournaments. If you have problems with your inngame-Network account contact the ingame-support in the IRC channel #ingame.support. If you aren't sure whether your problem is an tournament or account problem ask the tournament admins first.