StarCraft 2 Forum | inStarCraft.de by ingame™  
Alt 21. March 2010, 19:41   #41
General Mengsk

Benutzerbild von General Mengsk
Chefredakteur

General Mengsk eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken General Mengsk eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Advertising
@Ryder[PaiN]: Whoa, it seems like you tried to add your members by creating squads. Anyway they were named after them. I've deleted all squads exept the first one (was qchen[PaiN]) which had the most members and renamed this squad to "PaiN BW". In addition to that, clan leaders can now delete squads.

@sCuMBaG: That's a cool idea, but let's start with the normal league mode. If the encounter system works there, I will add that later.

StarCraft II: [ Neuigkeiten ] - [ Szene-News ] - [ Heart of the Swarm ] - [ StarCraft II Clan Liga ] - [ StarCraft-Wiki ]

Heart of the Swarm
Artikel: [ FAQ ] - [ Storymodus ] - [ Missionen ] - [ Storyvorschau ]
Interviews: [ Chris Sigaty ] - [ Samwise Didier ] - [ Tony Hsu ] - [ Johnny Ebbert ] - [ Brian Kindregan ]
General Mengsk ist offline  
Alt 22. March 2010, 13:33   #42
RyderPaiN

Benutzerbild von RyderPaiN
Dschungelbestie

Thank you for clearing that mess up. I never saw a place to "name" squad tho, I'll look more carefully next time ^^. Is there a way to view the forums in english? I see the msgs in english but all the commands/prompts are in german.
RyderPaiN ist offline  
Alt 22. March 2010, 14:07   #43
General Mengsk

Chefredakteur

General Mengsk eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken General Mengsk eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Yes, you can change the language in your profile settings: http://starcraft2.ingame.de/forum/pr...do=editoptions
The very last option labeled "Sprache der Benutzeroberfläche" in German means "User Interface Language", where you can switch the Language to "English (US)" in the dropdown.

StarCraft II: [ Neuigkeiten ] - [ Szene-News ] - [ Heart of the Swarm ] - [ StarCraft II Clan Liga ] - [ StarCraft-Wiki ]

Heart of the Swarm
Interviews: [ Chris Sigaty ] - [ Samwise Didier ] - [ Tony Hsu ] - [ Johnny Ebbert ] - [ Brian Kindregan ]
Alt 22. March 2010, 14:13   #44
moRvh

here are also some pictures how to do it
http://starcraft2.ingame.de/forum/sh...d.php?t=177030

Alt 26. March 2010, 08:49   #45
gibon8

What if I'm getting on the top of the main page the following:

----- 26.03.2010 09:48:18 -----
8 Fehler in /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/template/bwclstandardsitetemplate.class.php in Zeile 46
Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/template/bwclstandardsitetemplate.class.php in Zeile 46 ist der Fehler Undefined variable: curSeason ( 8 ) aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/?m=clan&clanId=145
-------------------------------
----- 26.03.2010 09:48:18 -----
2 Fehler in /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/clancontroller.class.php in Zeile 324
Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/clancontroller.class.php in Zeile 324 ist der Fehler in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument ( 2 ) aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/?m=clan&clanId=145

And I'm also unable to see the divisions...?

Alt 26. March 2010, 08:53   #46
gibon8

I don't get it why I had to put my clan back to the waiting list, because apparently "we were not participating in any league"... is it a bug or...? I'm 100% positive we were there before, I even asked Sonic's help with that several times...

Alt 26. March 2010, 10:48   #47
moRvh

you dont see the divisions because we faced technical difficulties, thats why u also get the error message and dont see ur clan on the waitinglist. and dont put ur clan there again, makes just more work

Alt 16. May 2010, 18:39   #48
TAD[tofu]

Viewing draw, don't know if it was reported
Full Error:
Zitat:
----- 16.05.2010 19:26:52 -----
8 Fehler in /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/encountercontroller.class.php in Zeile 227
Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/encountercontroller.class.php in Zeile 227 ist der Fehler Trying to get property of non-object ( 8 ) aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/?m=...counterId=9299
-------------------------------

Geändert von TAD[tofu] (16. May 2010 um 18:52 Uhr)

Alt 27. November 2010, 14:47   #49
RyderPaiN

Dschungelbestie

can not add new members to squad

I have been trying for over a week to add new members to squad from member list. I get an error message. Please fix.
RyderPaiN ist offline  
Alt 28. November 2010, 00:29   #50
General Mengsk

Chefredakteur

Please specify the URL and the error message you get, otherwise it is hard to find such errors. By the way, you don't have to wait for a week until reporting.

Heart of the Swarm
Alt 28. November 2010, 14:20   #51
RyderPaiN

Dschungelbestie

This is the displayed error msg:

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
RyderPaiN ist offline  
Alt 29. November 2010, 23:03   #52
General Mengsk

Chefredakteur

So you are just getting a blank page with that error? In this case, this is a header error caused by too many cookies. Just clear the cookies for *.ingame.de (you might need to login afterwards) and it should be fine.

Heart of the Swarm
Alt 30. November 2010, 20:21   #53
RyderPaiN

Dschungelbestie

----- 30.11.2010 21:16:07 -----
8 Fehler in /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/clancontroller.class.php in Zeile 257
Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/clancontroller.class.php in Zeile 257 ist der Fehler Undefined variable: leaveLink ( 8 ) aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/ind...ad&squadId=489

I am also getting this message.
RyderPaiN ist offline  
Alt 30. January 2011, 15:24   #54
RyderPaiN

Dschungelbestie

The cookie thing does not work. Several other members also get the same error, this is putting us at a disadvantage as we can not add our current members to squad.
RyderPaiN ist offline  
Alt 07. February 2011, 14:58   #55
Pezsmapatkany

Benutzerbild von Pezsmapatkany
Ursadon

BNet-Account: sas.Pez.
quote from news
"There will be a new encounter system this season which should help you to manage the lineup. Both teams have to fill in their lineup before 17h and then it will be visible for the opponents. If you have problems with the new system in the first playdays, just manage the lineup with your opponents and open a thread in our BWCL board with lineups and scores."

we saw opponent lineup before 17:00 and they saw ours also
Pezsmapatkany ist offline  
Alt 04. March 2011, 10:56   #56
thehorst

Benutzerbild von thehorst

Thank you very much for this useful information. Unfortunately I cannot contribute to the discussion here, since I haven't found any bug yet.

Cheers
thehorst ist offline  
Alt 17. December 2012, 18:56   #57
RyderPaiN

Dschungelbestie

Hi,

We have a number of issues, some possibly bugs some not.
1. I can not remove 3 old members from team list, says they are on lineup, I can not find where on lineup they are. They are eagle[PaiN], qchen[PaiN] and JaDa[PaiN].
2. When I click on EDIT I can't click on link to change team from multigaming to broodwar
3.I can't remove sc2 squad
4. This is not a bug, a team member created a new "clan PaiN" which is currently on the roster for divison 1. We need this team deleted as the other ClaN PaiN http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/ind...lan&clanId=182 is our true team.
Any help on these issues would be appreciated. We would like to get back into bwcl but need these problems cleared up. Thanks.
RyderPaiN ist offline  
Alt 18. December 2012, 11:54   #58
m4nu

Benutzerbild von m4nu
BWCL Head Admin

Hi RyderPain,

First of all I' ve already removed the current Team Pain in the BWCL since there were at least 4x W.O. at playday 6.

1. I got the same problem. Dunno why yet. Going to look into this.
2. That is no problem. I think Multigaming is default here. It just means that you are able to create squads in other games too. It includes Broodwar.
3. I could remove it without problems.
4. Team Pain joined with the other team this season. (check here: http://starcraft2.ingame.de/forum/sh...16#post5380169)
Just make sure to post the right one in the thread for next season.
Antwort
Zurück   StarCraft 2 Forum | inStarCraft.de by ingame™ > StarCraft: Broodwar Foren > BWCL International

Das könnte Dich auch interessieren

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht