StarCraft 2 Forum | inStarCraft.de by ingame™  

Zurück   StarCraft 2 Forum | inStarCraft.de by ingame™ > StarCraft II Foren > SC2CL International

Thema geschlossen

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 04. March 2012, 18:59   #1
LoSrezico.443

Playday 5: Lords of Shadow vs. Cascade

Advertising
Hi,

- waited till 19:14 in the official channel for cascade, at this moment they contacted directly players of us
- conrholio didn't show up -> freewin for this match for cascade
- at 19:24 i took a screenshot of available players, 2 players of cascade are missing; so we want to claim freewins for: LoSDaN.328 vs. Zverozhaber.440, Betz.617 vs. RelaX.311 and the 2v2 because of Zverozhaber.440
- Zverozhaber.440 appeared later on but in our opinion to late
- cascade never showed up in the official channel
- the match between LoSQuasimodo.578 and empirefrum.169 were held correctly with the score of 0:2
- i entered results which seem to be correct in my opinion

Screenshots:
http://hyperadapt.net/los/bilder/cw/LoSvsCsC.png
http://hyperadapt.net/los/bilder/cw/LoSvsCsC2.png

greetings

Alt 04. March 2012, 19:13   #2
JeyKolt

Benutzerbild von JeyKolt
Larve

For 1st. their player(LoSCornHolio.316) was offline and we offer playing this set tommorow(fair play etc).
About relax games i agree.
Zverozhaber come little later for his solo games, our opponents was online and when zverozhaber come they didnt play with him (okay maybe they have reason cuz he come little later for solo but fair play?)
But about 2vs2 games. We have on this game at team Zverozhaber + Frum.When Zverozhaber come frum playing at this moment his solo games vs Los player and ofc we cant played parallely 2vs2 cuz frum havent clon. So they cant take tech win in 2-2games but We can cuz they didnt play with us. When he ended his game i ask about 2v2 games and they dont wanna play this set. So how they can take techwin in 2-2 if frum playing solo in this moment?
When zverozhaber come frum still play with his player. All we know in 80% 2-2 games playing in the end of match.
Screenshots:
http://s018.radikal.ru/i526/1203/e5/89cd234e1ca0.jpg Frum ended his matches
http://s018.radikal.ru/i505/1203/a7/22fb53ddba33.jpg our both player online (it is rus time so -3 hour for cet)
I know it is only way to take points for our opponents.
But we come to this league for playing sc2 games not for tech wins, intrigues or something yet. We just wanna play our games in honestly matches.

Geändert von JeyKolt (04. March 2012 um 19:27 Uhr)
JeyKolt ist offline  
Alt 05. March 2012, 10:16   #3
JeyKolt

Benutzerbild von JeyKolt
Larve

btw we played on channel losvscsc so second screenshot dosnt matter
your 1st screen talking only about 1 thing zverozhaber online
Los team havent any proofs
JeyKolt ist offline  
Alt 05. March 2012, 13:58   #4
Gonzales

Benutzerbild von Gonzales
Head Admin

BNet-Account: Gonzales
so the situation is
relax -> not present -> defwin for LoS
cornholio -> not present -> defwin for CSC
quasimodo vs frum 0:2 for CSC

1v1 of zverozhaber ( player was late) -> contested -> this is a freewin for LoS
2v2 of zverozhaver -> contested -> this is a freewin for CSC

Link for the match: http://starcraft2.ingame.de/sc2cl/?m...ounterId=27567

first of all,it is irrelevant if you are in the sc2cl-xy channel, as long as you are in contact with one another. this channel is just a proposal for a meeting place, not a must have.

Excerpt from the rules regarding Free wins: - If your opponents fail to show up in the chat channel 15 minutes after the scheduled time you may claim a win for the match.

while it would be better to play the games and not give and take defwins, both of you are right to do so in the 1v1 games of relax and cornholio.
LoS would also be allowed to claim win in the 1v1 game between LoSDan and Zverozhaber. On the screenshots Zverozhaber seems to not be online @19:24

on another note - and this is a personal thought - wouldnt it be easier if the two players who were present just played each other and you postponed a game for the other two guys? you could have asked the admins to adjust the lineup or just agree to not make a fuzz about it...

the 2v2 can not be a default win for LoS. JeyKolt is absolutely right here. If the players for the 2v2 are present, before the 2v2 can be played (1v1 of players involved still going on), then it has to be played. Since LoS refused to play, this could be considered a defwin for cascade.

As said before, this leagues goal is not to make it a free win contest, but to play and have fun. It would be a great thing if you guys could agree to play at least some of the freewin games. If you don't, or if your teams dont have the time to replay the games this week, all games except frums 1v1 will be default wins making it 3-2 CSC.

also, please note, that freewins are only claimed on the forums. DO NOT enter freewins as regular results on the encounter!
Wenn du ein Schiff bauen willst, so trommle nicht Leute zusammen, um Holz zu beschaffen, Werkzeuge vorzubereiten, Aufgaben zu vergeben und die Arbeit einzuteilen, sondern wecke in ihnen die Sehnsucht nach dem weiten, endlosen Meer.

Besucht das ivy amateur team!
Gonzales ist offline  
Alt 05. March 2012, 14:27   #5
JeyKolt

Benutzerbild von JeyKolt
Larve

my team(cSc) allready can play all freewins on this week cuz it is really joke when we have only 1 already ended game.
if our opponents confirm we can play all freewins(we have all week) im right Gonzales?
im talking about:
CornHolio vs rastylExE
Betz vs Relax
LoSDaN vs Zverozhaber
and 2vs2 games.
LoS which your decision?
JeyKolt ist offline  
Alt 05. March 2012, 19:32   #6
LoSDaN

Benutzerbild von LoSDaN
Larve

rezico is not able to manage SC2CL-issues this week so I will take his place for the moment.

Considering the Admin-decision, i can understand that the 2v2 had to be played ordinarily. We want to play out the 2v2 and the 1v1 including Relax and Betz during the upcoming week if u agree.
I can't contact Cornholio yet, so i would confirm the Defwin for Cascade (rastylExE). In terms of my game vs. Zverzhaber i idled for more than 30 minutes hoping for my opponent to come online. (Your orga wrote he is coming, short after 7pm CET) After waiting for more than 30 minutes without any information from your side i decided to call for a defwin.

If u agree to play the 2v2 and the above-mentioned 1v1 (Relax vs. Betz) you can contact us @ battle.net or propose a play-date here. Preferably at 7pm CET or later.
LoSDaN ist offline  
Alt 06. March 2012, 23:02   #7
LoSDaN

Benutzerbild von LoSDaN
Larve

Hmm well ... i do suggest to play the Games tomorrow (Thursday) at 8 p.m. CET. Betz and me will be online. Is it okay for you?
LoSDaN ist offline  
Alt 08. March 2012, 19:33   #8
LoSDaN

Benutzerbild von LoSDaN
Larve

we were waiting for 30 mins now.

nobody in the "losvscsc" cannel and none of the cascade-players online to contact about the games

Geändert von LoSDaN (08. March 2012 um 19:56 Uhr)
LoSDaN ist offline  
Alt 08. March 2012, 23:53   #9
Gonzales

Head Admin

Please try to contact CSC via the postponement Tool, if you cant get a grip on them on BNET - your opponents team Leader should receive an automated E-mail-reminder.

the only other way to contact keyjolt i found would be via skype: mr.jkolt
dunno if thats an option for you.

Since there is no "official" answer to your proposal, the admins won't be able to help you much. As said before, your best chance is the postponement tool, which you should always use to create dates for postponed games.

If you are tired of bothering or don't have any more time this week, just ask for the 4 defwins on the Playday#5 Freewin thread :/
Wenn du ein Schiff bauen willst, so trommle nicht Leute zusammen, um Holz zu beschaffen, Werkzeuge vorzubereiten, Aufgaben zu vergeben und die Arbeit einzuteilen, sondern wecke in ihnen die Sehnsucht nach dem weiten, endlosen Meer.

Gonzales ist offline  
Alt 09. March 2012, 11:36   #10
MiPu

Benutzerbild von MiPu
Adler

MiPu eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken MiPu eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken

Can one person tell me which games now have been played and which games are not played?
MiPu ist offline  
Alt 09. March 2012, 13:36   #11
Gonzales

Head Admin

1v1 LoSQuasimodo.578 vs empirefrum.169 0 : 2 has been played

other games have not yet been played

FWs: Quotes from Post #6
Zitat:
I can't contact Cornholio yet, so i would confirm the Defwin for Cascade (rastylExE).
-> FW CSC

Zitat:
In terms of my game vs. Zverzhaber i idled for more than 30 minutes hoping for my opponent to come online. (Your orga wrote he is coming, short after 7pm CET) After waiting for more than 30 minutes without any information from your side i decided to call for a defwin.
-> FW for LoS

Remaining games:
2v2 : Betz.617 + LoSDaN.328 vs Zverozhaber.440 + empirefrum.169
1v1:Betz.617 vs RelaX.311

LoS is willing to reschedule these 2 games - but has not yet been able to contact CSC. If these Games cant be played it would be FW for Los in 1v1 and likely FW for CSC in 2v2

Gonzales ist offline  
Alt 09. March 2012, 16:31   #12
MiPu

Benutzerbild von MiPu
Adler

MiPu eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken MiPu eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken
So the remaining matches have to be played. If this matches are done, I will set the freewins and the match is finished.

So both teams have 48 hours time to find a new matchdate. If this does not work I will set a matchdate.
MiPu ist offline  
Alt 09. March 2012, 17:07   #13
LoSDaN

Benutzerbild von LoSDaN
Larve

Zitat:
Zitat von Gonzales Beitrag anzeigen
Please try to contact CSC via the postponement Tool
just now done. I suggested to play on sunday at 8:30pm CET. Date shouldn't clash with the regular match-day starting at 7pm.

edit: tried to contact csc-players today... :
http://rapidshare.com/files/36457440...3.12csclos.jpg

Geändert von LoSDaN (11. March 2012 um 20:02 Uhr)
LoSDaN ist offline  
Alt 12. March 2012, 12:58   #14
LoSrezico.443

see edit above plz.

Alt 13. March 2012, 08:37   #15
LoSrezico.443

postponement was rejected ...

give plz the FWs which in your opinion are correct, so we can close CW. Or, set a new matchdate.

best regards

Alt 19. March 2012, 08:08   #16
LoSrezico.443

*reminder* :>

Alt 22. March 2012, 16:25   #17
Gonzales

Head Admin

Freewins were awarded and encounter finalized

Gonzales ist offline  
Alt 23. March 2012, 08:00   #18
LoSrezico.443

thx

Thema geschlossen
Zurück   StarCraft 2 Forum | inStarCraft.de by ingame™ > StarCraft II Foren > SC2CL International

Das könnte Dich auch interessieren

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht