StarCraft 2 Forum | inStarCraft.de by ingame™  

Zurück   StarCraft 2 Forum | inStarCraft.de by ingame™ > StarCraft II Foren > SC2CL International

Thema geschlossen

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 16. April 2012, 16:42   #1
vinczi

Benutzerbild von vinczi
Ei

last playday universal solidiers vs 7x team, toptisalie cheating

Advertising
We suspect that player called TOPtisalie is cheating. In both of the games he made a strange decisions about BO/opening/army menagement without any scouting information that would make it having a sance. TOPtisalie was making a strong-bling counters to what Bandid did. There is out analysis of the replays from last match:

link to match:
http://starcraft2.ingame.de/sc2cl/?m...ounterId=27499

replays:
game 1: http://drop.sc/160926 - Daybreak
game 2: http://drop.sc/160927 - TDA

Daybreak:
Both of them are going FE. tisalie is not scouting it, but he has forced a bunker on natural od bandit - he didnt even seen if there is Nexus? Is bandit going for FE? Blind play. Minuts later hes is sending single marauders to kill proxy pylons / probes nearly his base - OKAY, it can be normal, it is worth of seaching for proxy pylons etc. bandit is teching up. Collossus would be fine? Not, tisalie has started 2 and 4 viking on starport BEFORE making a single medivac. 0 scout, 0 scans on bandits base, nothing. Okay.. maybe HT? Just in a moment after toss started HT tech, tisalie started producing ghosts. Later tisalie is going out with half of his army to kill a proxy pylon at 5hour, but its a kidn fo magic, he returns back before he kills it (Bandit goes out for push, tisalie dont know abotu it, but better lets go back to base). As a bonus, just before fight happened and tisalie should now know about it before he scan toss army - 90% of time camera was sitting on his army. Sevents sence?

Tal'Darim Altar:
As far as we know, tisalie is a kidn of illusionist and he interest in magic. Magically he know, that he doesnt need viking before medivacs this time - he didnt even make a single viking after first medivacs (bandit is not going for collosus tech - tisalie doesnt scouted it). Just at a time, when bandit goes out with a push tisalie has started building 2 additional bunkers (game1 fast viking + 1 bunker against fast collosus push, game2 3bunkers defence against 4gate - ideal counters, 0 scout, 0 information, nothing). As a bonus here, when bandit started first collosus, tisalie started +1 air weapons upg - no scan

More over that's not first time when he is suspicious abaut cheating, if you type he's nickname in google you can find post person's like Acer.Bly who also have "pleasure" to play against him.

I hope that admin's take care abaut this care and make correct judgment

Geändert von vinczi (16. April 2012 um 17:47 Uhr)
vinczi ist offline  
Alt 16. April 2012, 17:43   #2
KaBe

Benutzerbild von KaBe
Ei

TL Thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=329581

Our language community thread:
http://netwars.pl/temat/145573

vs. Bly:
http://drop.sc/53304

vs. kiwikakki
http://starcraft2.fi/replay/showRepl...913&additional

vs. Krolu
- coming soon -
KaBe ist offline  
Alt 17. April 2012, 18:58   #3
Gonzales

Benutzerbild von Gonzales
Head Admin

BNet-Account: Gonzales
First of all, I have only seen the first game yet. While I agree that some of your points are valid(scouting, straight into vikings) others aren't (first ghost was before twilight council, scan came after a sentry moved through terrans vision@~14:08).
As you can imagine, we need definite proof to take action and are also occupied with closing this season and getting the new one on the way, so there is not very much time for detective duties. To me it felt more like observers giving hints or maybe streamsniping, but as I stated before I've just had time to check the first game and take a peak at the TL thread.
We will take a look into this matter, but if you find convincing proof, please share it with us.
Wenn du ein Schiff bauen willst, so trommle nicht Leute zusammen, um Holz zu beschaffen, Werkzeuge vorzubereiten, Aufgaben zu vergeben und die Arbeit einzuteilen, sondern wecke in ihnen die Sehnsucht nach dem weiten, endlosen Meer.

Besucht das ivy amateur team!
Gonzales ist offline  
Alt 17. April 2012, 22:32   #4
KaBe

Benutzerbild von KaBe
Ei

First game mass viking - he didnt scouted that collosus are coming
Second game no a single viking - he didnt scouted that collosus are not coming (or any other tech)

Those replays should be enough + additional opinions of some GM players which played agaisnt him on ladder etc.
KaBe ist offline  
Alt 18. April 2012, 00:27   #5
Gonzales

Head Admin

After watching the Taldarim altar replay I tend to agree with the opening post - a lot of very interesting reactions to the protoss play, that can hardly be explained by gamesense alone.

Yegwen Gieco and Leo were observers - with which teams are they affiliated with? Was this match streamed by one of the players or observers?

Also I would like a statement from team 7x on this whole matter.
Wenn du ein Schiff bauen willst, so trommle nicht Leute zusammen, um Holz zu beschaffen, Werkzeuge vorzubereiten, Aufgaben zu vergeben und die Arbeit einzuteilen, sondern wecke in ihnen die Sehnsucht nach dem weiten, endlosen Meer.

Gonzales ist offline  
Alt 18. April 2012, 10:06   #6
KaBe

Benutzerbild von KaBe
Ei

Yegwen & Gieco are polish casters (so they were with us) - 2 minuts delay
Leo was their own caster (2minuts delay as well) - on this situations, with delay on stream, its hard to snipe :P MH in my and a lot of people opinions
KaBe ist offline  
Alt 19. April 2012, 18:17   #7
Gonzales

Head Admin

Well you could still be in the same voicechannel as the caster, so he could tell you live even though the stream is delayed ;p.
Anyways, we are quite sure that the series was manipulated, so we ask Team 7x for a statement. After that we will decide further procedings.

Gonzales ist offline  
Alt 19. April 2012, 19:15   #8
toptisalie

Benutzerbild von toptisalie
Larve

Hi, im Toptisalie, and im here to explain some game moves.
First, FE in pvt from both sides is standart opening, and bunker attacked with probe surely means fe from protoss. Bunker prevent P from 1 gate 20 nexus expanding, and while building it i could not know if he going to FE or 1 gas 4wgp even with scout or cheat. Anyway, i wathced match history of Bandit and supposed 3 gate nexus as his default bo in pvt.
I scouted for proxy pylons trying to find proxy Stargate (as strongest possible counter to mass marauders), but found only 1 probe and 1 pylon. Of couse 1 marauders cant kill a pylon when protoss warping stalkers or zealots at it, so i send a little squad to destroy it and return. Any game rules which says i cant watch at my army? Controlling = cheating?
I dont need much medevacs playing this style, coz marauder can hold 12 stims without healing, but i saw observers flying near my base so there is robotics somewhere. I didnt see any at second game, but i already teched to starport so i decided to produce some medevacs.
Also as u can see i had ghosts before any high templars, even missle turrets vs dark templars in both games, because its safe build for clanwars and i dont want to lose.

At TDA i supposed semi all-in from P, something like 8wgp or blink push, so i needed strong defense against it. I even scanned twilight, but without blink upgrade. As u can notice i started +1 air upgrade automatically much before any collosus on the field, but delayed it a bit to save some gas.
U can check my other matches, this is my standart bo in pvt, and thats not my problem that Bandit is just average protoss.

And you cant make any desicions based or "202 days ago" replays, because i have not any proff that them are valid, not nickchanged in MPQ editor to make some additional fake arguments. And some low leauges "people opinions" =\= truth, much more people can say that im manner and legit player.
p.s. sry for any mistakes, my english is not perfect as my build orders, ke-ke-ke ^_^
toptisalie ist offline  
Alt 23. April 2012, 13:44   #9
KaBe

Benutzerbild von KaBe
Ei

Such a bullshit for me. GM = low leagues "people opinions"? Stop telling lies. Manner player? http://www.starcraftstory.com/quarter-finals-material/ here as well?

Damn, ur nickname is so easy to google for futher informations.
KaBe ist offline  
Alt 26. April 2012, 12:17   #10
vinczi

Benutzerbild von vinczi
Ei

"And you cant make any desicions based or "202 days ago" replays, because i have not any proff that them are valid, not nickchanged in MPQ editor to make some additional fake arguments. And some low leauges "people opinions" =\= truth, much more people can say that im manner and legit player."

no one ever thought about faking any evidence against you, but that words's show how you think

i think post of toptisalie should be consider as a 7x Team official statment, so we are waiting for final admin's decisions
vinczi ist offline  
Alt 06. Mai 2012, 15:37   #11
KaBe

Benutzerbild von KaBe
Ei

Hello?!
KaBe ist offline  
Alt 09. Mai 2012, 12:56   #12
Gonzales

Head Admin

Since we have no 100% proof that there was a maphack, but only indications, no immediate action will be taken. Toptisalie will be watched closely in the future, and if there are more games indicating manipulation, this case will be discussed again.

Gonzales ist offline  
Thema geschlossen
Zurück   StarCraft 2 Forum | inStarCraft.de by ingame™ > StarCraft II Foren > SC2CL International

Das könnte Dich auch interessieren

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht