Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste ... 234
Zeige Ergebnis 46 bis 58 von 58
    gibon8
    I don't get it why I had to put my clan back to the waiting list, because apparently "we were not participating in any league"... is it a bug or...? I'm 100% positive we were there before, I even asked Sonic's help with that several times...

moRvh
    you dont see the divisions because we faced technical difficulties, thats why u also get the error message and dont see ur clan on the waitinglist. and dont put ur clan there again, makes just more work

TAD[tofu]
    Viewing draw, don't know if it was reported
    Full Error:
    ----- 16.05.2010 19:26:52 -----
    8 Fehler in /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/encountercontroller.class.php in Zeile 227
    Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/encountercontroller.class.php in Zeile 227 ist der Fehler Trying to get property of non-object ( 8 ) aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/?m=...counterId=9299
    -------------------------------
    Geändert von TAD[tofu] (16. Mai 2010 um 19:52 Uhr)

Buggy Benutzerbild von RyderPaiN

can not add new members to squad

I have been trying for over a week to add new members to squad from member list. I get an error message. Please fix.

Chefredakteur Benutzerbild von General Mengsk
    Please specify the URL and the error message you get, otherwise it is hard to find such errors. By the way, you don't have to wait for a week until reporting.
    inStarcraft.de - Die deutsche StarCraft-Seite seit 1998

StarCraft II: [ Neuigkeiten ] - [ Szene-News ] - [ Heart of the Swarm ] - [ StarCraft II Clan Liga ] - [ StarCraft-Wiki ]

Heart of the Swarm
    Artikel: [ FAQ ] - [ Storymodus ] - [ Missionen ] - [ Storyvorschau ]
    Interviews: [ Chris Sigaty ] - [ Samwise Didier ] - [ Tony Hsu ] - [ Johnny Ebbert ] - [ Brian Kindregan ]

This is the displayed error msg:

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

Chefredakteur Benutzerbild von General Mengsk
    So you are just getting a blank page with that error? In this case, this is a header error caused by too many cookies. Just clear the cookies for *.ingame.de (you might need to login afterwards) and it should be fine.
    inStarcraft.de - Die deutsche StarCraft-Seite seit 1998

StarCraft II: [ Neuigkeiten ] - [ Szene-News ] - [ Heart of the Swarm ] - [ StarCraft II Clan Liga ] - [ StarCraft-Wiki ]

Heart of the Swarm
    Artikel: [ FAQ ] - [ Storymodus ] - [ Missionen ] - [ Storyvorschau ]
    Interviews: [ Chris Sigaty ] - [ Samwise Didier ] - [ Tony Hsu ] - [ Johnny Ebbert ] - [ Brian Kindregan ]

----- 30.11.2010 21:16:07 -----
    8 Fehler in /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/clancontroller.class.php in Zeile 257
    Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/w00be21f/www/dev/classes/controller/clancontroller.class.php in Zeile 257 ist der Fehler Undefined variable: leaveLink ( 8 ) aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/ind...ad&squadId=489

I am also getting this message.

The cookie thing does not work. Several other members also get the same error, this is putting us at a disadvantage as we can not add our current members to squad.

Marodeur Benutzerbild von Pezsmapatkany
    quote from news
    "There will be a new encounter system this season which should help you to manage the lineup. Both teams have to fill in their lineup before 17h and then it will be visible for the opponents. If you have problems with the new system in the first playdays, just manage the lineup with your opponents and open a thread in our BWCL board with lineups and scores."

we saw opponent lineup before 17:00 and they saw ours also

Banned Benutzerbild von thehorst
    Thank you very much for this useful information. Unfortunately I cannot contribute to the discussion here, since I haven't found any bug yet.

Cheers

Hi,

We have a number of issues, some possibly bugs some not.
    1. I can not remove 3 old members from team list, says they are on lineup, I can not find where on lineup they are. They are eagle[PaiN], qchen[PaiN] and JaDa[PaiN].
    2. When I click on EDIT I can't click on link to change team from multigaming to broodwar
    3.I can't remove sc2 squad
    4. This is not a bug, a team member created a new "clan PaiN" which is currently on the roster for divison 1. We need this team deleted as the other ClaN PaiN http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/ind...lan&clanId=182 is our true team.
    Any help on these issues would be appreciated. We would like to get back into bwcl but need these problems cleared up. Thanks.

BWCL Head Admin Benutzerbild von m4nu
    Hi RyderPain,

First of all I' ve already removed the current Team Pain in the BWCL since there were at least 4x W.O. at playday 6.

1. I got the same problem. Dunno why yet. Going to look into this.
    2. That is no problem. I think Multigaming is default here. It just means that you are able to create squads in other games too. It includes Broodwar.
    3. I could remove it without problems.
    4. Team Pain joined with the other team this season. (check here: http://starcraft2.ingame.de/forum/sh...16#post5380169)
    Just make sure to post the right one in the thread for next season.
    gl hf 2 all

Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste ... 234