§ 2 I - Requirements
To participate in the SC2CL, a team has to meet the following requirements:
1. At least four members, listed on the SC2CL-memberpage with their SC2 nickname and complete Battle.net ID (e.g. Sheeperich.123)
2. A team captain that can be contacted by the SC2CL staff as well as other team captains if necessary.
3. A contact email adress on our SC2CL page.
§ 2 II - Squads
1. Every team needs a valid squad to join our league.
2. A squad needs at least 4 players with their SC2 nickname and complete Battle.net ID in it to be eligible for the league.
3. A clan with enough members may register more than one SC2CL team (a second squad). However, we strongly advise you to make sure that each of your squads will have enough players for each day of play. Make sure to have at least one or two substitutes for each of your squads.
§ 2 III - Duties of the team captain
1. Each team captain is supposed to read the SC2CL forums regularly as well as the news posted on the SC2CL homepage to be aware of postponements or announcements by the SC2CL staff.
2. It is also required to check the encounter page regarding postponenments
3. He is also responsible to keep the players information (nickname, ID, E-mail, messenger) on the SC2CL-memberpage up-to-date. If he fails to do so the SC2CL staff reserves the right to remove the clan from the SC2CL without prior notice.
§ 2 IV - Players
In order to participate in the SC2CL, the members of a SC2CL team have to meet the following requirements:
1. A registered ingame-account
2. Need to be listed on the SC2CL-memberpage with their SC2 nickname and ID
Using more than one account is illegal and will result in a ban. Players are only allowed to play in the SC2CL with the accounts listed on the SC2CL-memberpage.
§ 2 V - Changing teams
Players may only change their SC2CL-team once per season. The same rule applies when switching from one squad to another of their own clan.