§3 I - When to play
The matches are played on Sundays at 19:00 (7 p.m.) Central European Time (CET) for the all divisions. Just to be safe always check the time as it is listed at the upper right corner of sc2cl.com.
§3 II - Where to meet
1. Every divison has it's own Battle.net chatchannel. Chatchannels are named after the division (SC2CL-Master,SC2CL-1,SC2CL-2a,SC2CL-2b, ... )
2. If you have a problem and need a league admin you can find them in #sc2cl.com on quakenet. Or write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
§3 III - Clanwar mode
A Match in the League consists of four 1on1 and one 2on2 games played as a best of three. A minimum of 4 players is required and all matches have to be played
§3 IV - Game mode for each game
1. Each game is played as a "best of three loser's choice". This means: the map in the first game of the best of three is the map indicated for this date on the league tables. The loser of the first game may choose the map for the second game. If a third game is necessary because each player has won one game it is up to the looser of the second game to decide on the map for the third game.
2. First of all, only maps included in the SC2CL map pool may be chosen. If both players agree, they can also play maps not listed in the mappool. A map can only be played once in a best of three.
§3 V - Players
No player is allowed to play more than one 1on1 and one 2on2 game.Using players who are not allowed to play is forbidden and will result in a penalty.
§3 VI – Player Ranking:
1. The lineup for the clanwar is created on our page. It is important that you set your lineup earlier than 18:45CET. Otherwise you do not have a valid lineup. The lineup is invisible for your opponents until 18:45CET. Afterwards there are no further changes possible!
2. Once the lineup is visible on the Match Page there are no changes allowed. This means if your Player is listed as #3 he has to play the opponent listed as #3. If it comes to our attention that teams switch players after the lineup it will result in penalty points.
4. If you postpone your games it is important to set your lineup on the page aswell. Otherwise you will not be able to play!