§1 I - Introduction
1. The idea behind SC2CL is a fun-league in which all players have fun. You should not treat other players in a way you do not want to be treated yourself (i.e. hack, cheat, flame, etc.). Any violations can result in a permanent ban from playing in this league or less severe punishment.
2. The league administrators reserve the right to make decisions not explicitly listed in the rules if the circumstances require it. Those decisions are final.
3. Solely the admins have the right to interpret the rules. If any uncertainty concerning the interpretation of the SC2CL-rules happens and no admin is available the game can be postponed. The admins have to be contacted as soon as possible, preferably through the SC2CL-board. Do not forget to take screenshots to prove the situation.
§1 II - General information
1. All games have to be played with the latest Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm patch released by Blizzard Entertainment. The standard game speed has to be "faster".
2. All games have to be played on the European Server, so you need an account on this server in order to participate in the SC2CL. If both teams agree to play on another server it is allowed, this rule does not apply to featured clanwars that are casted by our staff.
§ 1 III - Observers
All league-admins and officially announced casters are allowed to observe any SC2CL-game without giving any reason. Non-cooperation might result in a penalty. Official casters are announced. If there are questions regarding the authenticity of the casters feel free to contact the league admins.
§ 1 IV - Casting of Games
Your clan will be contacted before a clanwar, if there are offical casters who want to stream your clanwar. Clanwars which are casted by official casters cannot be shown by other casters. If you want to cast a clanwar, you have to inform the admins. Your cast will be announced in the playday's broadcast information if it is accepted.
§ 1 V - Problems
In case of problems, your clan should open a Thread in the SC2CL forum. If you did you can contact an sc2cl-admin(via IRC or in Battle.net) after 10 minutes if there isn't any reponse to your Thread. Don't hesitate to contact an sc2cl-admin direct but in most cases he want's you to open an thread.
§ 1 VI - Prizes
The SC2CL is in general a fun-league with no prize money for most divisions. In some seasons there is a prize in the highest division. In that case the further details will be announced in the news section. Please note that if there is prize money it will only be transferred via Paypal. If there is a non-cash prize we will pay for the shipping costs but cannot cover any extra fees.