§5 I - Claiming wins
1. If your opponents fail to show up in the chat channel 15 minutes after the scheduled time you may claim a win for the match. If a player is put into the lineup but is not yet present, you have to wait for him untill 15 minutes after the scheduled game time. After that 15 minutes you can claim a freewin. It is not possible to report the freewin yourself it has to be done by the admins. Each freewin will also result in one technical penalty point.
2. Only games with no opponent available may be claimed as freewin! If the opponent does not have enough players to play the whole clanwar, as many games as possible need to be played nonetheless.
3. If the opponent has a incorrect Bnet ID you can not claim a freewin. Nonetheless please report the missing or wrong IDCode. A team using a player without proper ID+code will receive one technical penalty point.
§5 II - Reporting freewins
To report freewins, please use the relevant thread on the SC2CL message-board and make sure you post the screenshots for the admins.
§5 III - Inactive Clans
1. If a clan has a total of 15 technical penalty points against it overall it is considered inactive and will be removed.
2. Clans that are marked inactive have to rejoin the waiting list after the season is closed. Otherwise they will not be taken into account for a spot in the league/considered for a spot in the league.
3. Inactive Clans receive a spot according to their waiting list position.