§1 I - Introduction
1. The idea behind SC2CL is a fun-league in which all players have fun. You should not treat other players in a way you do not want to be treated yourself (i.e. hack, cheat, flame, etc.). Any violations can result in a permanent ban from playing in this league or less severe punishment.
2. The league administrators mehr...
§ 2 I - Requirements
To participate in the SC2CL, a team has to meet the following requirements:
1. At least four members, listed on the SC2CL-memberpage with their SC2 nickname and complete Battle.net ID (e.g. Sheeperich.123)
2. A team captain that can be contacted by the SC2CL staff as well as other team captains if necessary mehr...
§3 I - When to play
The matches are played on Sundays at 19:00 (7 p.m.) Central European Time (CET) for the divisions 1-5 and at 20:00 (8 p.m.) CET for the Master Division. Just to be safe always check the time as it is listed at the upper right corner of sc2cl.com.
§3 II - Where to meet
1. Every divison has it's own Battle mehr...
§4 I- Disconnects
If any player gets disconnected the game has to be repeated if less than three minutes have been played and no fighting has occurred to this point. If the disconnect occurs after the three minute mark both players (or all four in case of a 2on2 game) can agree on repeating the game. If the opponent is not mehr...
§5 I - Claiming wins
1. If your opponents fail to show up in the chat channel 15 minutes after the scheduled time you may claim a win for the match.If a player is put into the ranking but not yet present, you have to wait for him until 15 minutes after the scheduled game time. After that 15 minutes you can claim a freewin (exceptions mehr...
§6 I - Postponement
Clanwars and single matches can not be postponed without the agreement of the opponent team except a team uses a wildcard. Your lineup has to be set up on our page at the date of the original playday. Every postponed clanwar or match has to be played within one week. After one week the clanwar is closed mehr...
§7 I - Reporting
1. In order to report you have to upload the replays of the games. If no replays are uploaded the result will not be valid.
2. Games can be reported by "Leader", "Orga" and "Trusted Member" for all games, every player can report their own game regardless of his member status on our page.
3. Both teams have mehr...
§8 I- 1on1 Mappool
SC2CL - Shakuras Plateau
GSL Terminus SE
ESV Calm before the Storm
GSL Dual Sight
§8 II - 2on2 Mappool
§ 9 I
1. Using a player with wrong or missing Gameaccount
2. Not accepting the decision of an admin
3. Not playing a match (freewin)
4. Not uploading a replay
can result in one penalty point
§ 9 II
1. Insulting another player
2. Manipulating games
can result in one to three penalty point(s)