PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Can someone tell me something about BWCL

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 14:47
Hi, I am known on Bnet as BoBo[CLF] and I am leader of best croatian sc clan [CLF]... (http://CLF.gamer.hr)

While i was surfing searching for teams for cw i noticed that germans clans have BWCL link on their sites...

I dont speak german so I am searching for someone who can tell me something about BWCL, something about points and basic rules...

AND can [CLF] play BWCL or is it only for german teams...

tnx for your time...

Kiff4
10. Mai 2003, 14:50
is ja krassOr

Jesus0815
10. Mai 2003, 15:08
any team that is able to communicate with the other ones and with the admins, is allowed to participate @ BWCL

but first of all u need to register your team here (http://bwcl.gamigo.de/adclan.asp) (clankürzel : clantag)

soon u should receive an e-mail by the admins, telling you your next steps.

the rules are simple, dont hack, no bad manner, and all the other stuff... you also need a team of at least 4 players, a website and u have to accept the terms of taking part @ bwcl (just the ordinary stuff)

the points are given as the legend shows:
XXL game (at least 4 players, needed in league 2):
2x 2v2 (BO3, a teams win counts 1 Point)
4x 1v1 (BO3, each win 1 point)

Small game (at least 2 players, possible in leagues 3 & 4)
1x 2v2 (BO3, a teams win counts 2 Points)
2x 1v1 (BO3, each win 2 points)

the maximum of points reachable are 6

u see its simple, if you have any further question, feel free to ask.

greetings,
TE)Kain

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 15:21
tnx man...
i really appriciate this...

Ok, if I register my team, when will we start playing? must we wait something or qualify or what?

we begin in 4th league, right?

Jesus0815
10. Mai 2003, 15:27
you will be taken over into a "waiting list" in which u need to war with other clans so u get a higher "qualify-ranking" the best 9 teams i guess of this "waiting list" are qualified for league 4. to contact your opponents in the list simple click on "warteliste" on the left side, then click on the name of the team u want to war. a season takes about 2 months. logically u only can join at the begining of a season, the next one will start in about 1month. so theres enough time for u and ur team to register, challenge the other clans in the waiting list, and take part at next seasons league.

:)

ViperDK
10. Mai 2003, 15:57
it would be helpful to have someone with you who can speak german. i remember the chaos when polish clan's participated in the league which had a terrible english and i even don't know whether all german clans understand english good enough to communicate with you successfully.

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 16:10
Yeah, i ll will ask my team members if someone knows german but i doubt it...

Btw I think my english is not so bad...

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 16:15
Ok, I registered my team and get message:

"Anmeldung erfolgreich

In Kürze wird die Meldung von der Ligaleitung bearbeitet und Du bekommst ein Email zur Bestätigung.
Danach musst Du mindestens vier Spieler eintragen.
Erst dann wird Dein Clan in die Warteliste gesetzt.
Mehr dazu in der Email"

As i understood (altavista.com -> translate :cool: ) registration is ok and i will get email and my team will be put in the waiting list...

can someone xplain me rules and what to do in waiting list...

tnx

Dae
10. Mai 2003, 16:36
In the waiting list, you normally don't have to make clanwars since every clan is going to be put into the fourth league in the new season :)

But you better get a german member :p

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 16:42
Original geschrieben von Rawka
In the waiting list, you normally don't have to make clanwars since every clan is going to be put into the fourth league in the new season :)
EVERY CLAN ? , TE)Kain thinks its best 9 and in the rules i have found :

"Generell steigen die ersten 12 der Warteliste immer in die Liga auf, diese Zahl kann jedoch je nach Saison variieren."

can someone check this out for me, plz...

btw, what about maps?

Jesus0815
10. Mai 2003, 17:13
the 12 best team will participate in league 4. to challenge the clans in the list u need to contact them via forum or whatever.

u can dl the mappack here (http://broodwar.ingame.de/bwcl/bwcl-mappack_12-1.zip)

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 17:18
Who choose on what map will be cw played?

First map LT, second choose loser? or?

[CoC]Psychosis
10. Mai 2003, 17:38
Clan A choses first map, Clan B choses second map. Third map changes every week.

And i think the whole waiting list will come in league 4, because there are many dead or kicked clans in the leagues as all the seasons before.

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 17:50
yeah, i checked that, there are 14 clans that have been kicked or "Abgemeldet"...

How many clans relegate from each 4th league? and where do they go, on waiting list?

qq~
10. Mai 2003, 17:50
I'm not THE english crack but if you need help i can be your "transmitter"(oder so aehnlich:) ) . I'm a german clanlees broodwar player and if you search one german player or likes that way u can choose me for a while
sorryyyy my english is too bad :)

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 18:25
Original geschrieben von Hellsheep
I'm not THE english crack but if you need help i can be your "transmitter"(oder so aehnlich:) ) . I'm a german clanlees broodwar player and if you search one german player or likes that way u can choose me for a while
sorryyyy my english is too bad :)
Tnx man, but if you dont know english well you would be bad "transmitter" ;)... if i need help i ll ask here on forum, but tnx again...

how do you report result of cw? must we upload replay somewhere ?

Mo.CJ
10. Mai 2003, 18:41
As you heard, it's not that important to get a higher ranking in the waiting list.

Here's the link to the System:
http://bwcl.gamigo.de/sys.asp

League 4 is flexible and it seems that the structure changes often.

The Clans which are in the lowest ranking at the end of a season relegate to the waiting list as I know..

To register your clan in the BWCL, you do the following:
You'll get a answer-mail by a leader of this league and you are supposed to register at least 4 gamer to ensure the league that your clan is able to participate in this league without being temporarily inactive.
After that you will get a mail again and you are put in this waiting list.

Waiting list:
10-1 = max. 4 rankings
20-11 = max. 6 rankings
30-21 = max. 8 rankings
+50-31 = max. 12 rankings

i.e. when you are in the 28th ranking, you can ask every clan up to ranking 16 for CW. If you win this you get a higher ranking which depends on which ranking you are NOW.
(ranking of your clan - ranking of opponent clan) / 2 = your old ranking - the difference
in this example it would be:
(28 - 16 ) / 2 = 6
28 - 6 = 22 = your new ranking

When you already participate in the league:
You have to go to this page and log in before the CW takes place. Then you define who is best as 1on1-1, who is second best as 1on1-2 etc
So the best 1on1-gamer of you clan play against the best 1on1-gamer of your opponent clan etc
You also have to define who is 2on2-1 and 2on2-2 team.
After that CW you post your results.
XXL: 4times 1on1 and 2times 2on2. Every playoff BO3 and for each BO3 1 point.
small: 2times 1on1 and 1time 2on2. Every playoff BO3 and for each BO3 2 points.

I hope, i was able to help ya, cya ^^

LoNiC
10. Mai 2003, 19:02
come in and find out
:D

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 19:03
YeAh, tnx man... i ll have some more questions about waiting list when we get there...

If you compare wgt with BWCL, how strong are clans in 3rd & 4th league?
[CLF] has 4 players that are minimum c2wgt quality, are we good or are we newbs? :cool:

Mo.CJ
10. Mai 2003, 19:10
You can mail me @ Janember@hotmail.com if you have further questions, or ICQ would be even better(65005464)

The BWCL is the most high-skilled BW-league in germany, so clans of the 1st league are usually in the national BW-Team, called GER~Team

I cant estimate how strong the 3rd and 4th leagues are but if you are the best croatian clan(whether it is just your clan-name or the truth;)) you surely could participate in the 3rd and 4th leagues I guess..

for me, c2 is good ;), I think 4th league will be easily yours ^^

qq~
10. Mai 2003, 19:53
Oki man np :) In my summer holiday(s)?:P last year i was in croatia:) I was on an half island ( i don't know the right) which is called Murter :) It was funny there :)

GettinJiggyWithIt
10. Mai 2003, 19:56
kuhl :) das interresiert mich voll :) ich find doch voll knorcke :)

cu :)

mfg :)

:stupid:

[CoC]Psychosis
10. Mai 2003, 20:12
hihi :) :) :)

BoBo[CLF]
10. Mai 2003, 20:28
eng plz, tnx

btw If someone find out what will happen with waiting list this season let me know....

Syzygy
10. Mai 2003, 22:14
plz make sure u can play 2-2 with german people without making the game an extra-high-latency-dia-show, ok? that means: no latency - no lag = THX!

BoBo[CLF]
11. Mai 2003, 00:59
all [CLF] members have good connections...

btw i have another question... when i must decide who will play? can i change it when cw starts... for example if someone cant come and there is another member online... can he play ?

and you didnt answer my question before, when cw is over, who reports and how...

TomWaitForItMy
11. Mai 2003, 10:31
A long time ago we´ve planed to translate the whole BWCL rules that foreign Teams are able to participate in BWCL ...

Someone give me €10 and I´ll do it :D

But I think it´s the job of the admins ...

Rafale
11. Mai 2003, 18:16
hm non-german clans in BWCL always cause problems...

W13-W.Hawkins
11. Mai 2003, 22:23
Oho idu Hrvati u BWCL :D

Lutz
11. Mai 2003, 22:28
Bok Bobo ;)

CLF always were nice WGT opponents.

I think you should climb up to league 2 after the first 2 seasons, if you dont lose your fun and activity at it!

It is possible that you dont have to play in the waiting queue "Warteliste", as so many teams are kicked in Leagues 4&3.

But to be sure, you should get yourself into the Top15 of this list.

If you need any more help contact 86080479 (IP.Config, the best Croatian-speaking BW player in Germany ;))

Lutz
11. Mai 2003, 22:29
Original geschrieben von Rafale
hm non-german clans in BWCL always cause problems...

Clans like vh, INOR, xG caused minor problems compared to thc *g* j/k

OGFF
11. Mai 2003, 23:51
Original geschrieben von ViperDK
it would be helpful to have someone with you who can speak german. i remember the chaos when polish clan's participated in the league which had a terrible english and i even don't know whether all german clans understand english good enough to communicate with you successfully. i can speak croatian :P

Rafale
12. Mai 2003, 00:35
Original geschrieben von ~XantoS~

Clans like vh, INOR, xG caused minor problems compared to thc *g* j/k

^^

first impression of CLF is good...if the other members of it are polite like BoBo, there wont be any problems :)

BoBo[CLF]
12. Mai 2003, 00:47
:D tnx man...

but u still havent on my 3 last questions :confused: ....

I registered my team when i posted this topic, when will i get my email and be put to waiting list?

Lutz
12. Mai 2003, 03:09
After some days, normally.
Dont worry, especially as you posted here, you wont be overseen when it comes to the next seas, i think ;)

DFDS-LiOn
12. Mai 2003, 11:57
[vh] gibts nimmer :(

dReGtOn
12. Mai 2003, 14:49
Original geschrieben von BoBo[CLF]
all [CLF] members have good connections...

btw i have another question... when i must decide who will play? can i change it when cw starts... for example if someone cant come and there is another member online... can he play ?

and you didnt answer my question before, when cw is over, who reports and how...

sure he can play, if he is registered.

you report, or better the leader of your team reports the whole cw..

IPSZeRo
12. Mai 2003, 16:42
If you want to report just klick on "Login" enter your name and password and then you will see that you can see all your opponents and you will be able to report.
If you want you can add your replays in league 1 and 2 but you don't have to.

Mo.CJ
12. Mai 2003, 22:13
@Bobo:

We will talk via ICQ, but I'll answer ur questions first ^^

As long as you are in the waiting list, u dont have to define who 1on1-1, 1on1-2 etc is, i.e. everybody who's there can play if you have enough. But remember that someone who already played a 1on1 BO3, cant play another 1on1 in this CW.

Before the CW, you define your gamers depending how skilled they are.

The best gamer is 1on1-1, the second best is 1on1-2 etc

So, you define:
1on1-1 Gamer A
1on1-2 gamer B
1on1-3 gamer C
1on1-4 gamer D
1on1-5 gamer E
1on1-6 gamer F
etc. etc.

For example, if gamer C(1on1-3) cannot participate in the CW, gamer D(1on1-4) becomes 1on1-3 and so on..
To define it, you have to log in on this page but yet you have to be at least in league 4.
In the waiting list it's not that important..

in the waiting list, you report via email to an Admin if you are the clan who asked a clan in a higher ranking for CW and won it.
If a Clan in a lower ranking asked YOU for CW and lost it, you dont have to report it.
i.e. if a CW changes your ranking to a higher position, you report this game to an admin.

BoBo[CLF]
13. Mai 2003, 14:33
still didnt get my e mail...

Beli2
13. Mai 2003, 14:52
I suppose you are already able to login,just press the login button and type your nick and password into the requested fields.
Afterwards you should be able to add players to your team,at least 4 players are needed,then you should be listed and will get an email.

BoBo[CLF]
13. Mai 2003, 16:54
nope, still didnt get email, still cant login...

Mo.CJ
13. Mai 2003, 17:08
I've just been to your Homepage and your page was not okay.

To get an Email, you have to :

- have a working page with a contactlist(forum or email/ICQ etc of the captain)
- have a Memberslist where at least 4 gamers are listed and your page does not fulfill the criterions.

To get a mail of an admin that you are accepted by the BWCL staff, you have to update your page a bit with a working memberslist with minimum 4 gamers listed.

BoBo[CLF]
13. Mai 2003, 17:47
Original geschrieben von Mo.CJ
I've just been to your Homepage and your page was not okay.

aah, forgot about that, our webmaster is changing the look of our site and he yesterday start changing... ah... site will be online today or tomorrov...

what to do now... wait? register again? ah...

Mo.CJ
13. Mai 2003, 22:06
When your page is okay again, you'll just have to wait I guess..

-atL.duKe-
14. Mai 2003, 21:29
bok bobo, ja ti znam njemacki ako nesto hoces znati samo mi napisi mail, bye :cool:

BoBo[CLF]
15. Mai 2003, 21:54
still nothing... should i repeat registration or its normal waiting so long for one email.... i would like to get anykind of answer, waiting for nothing is killing me...

Mo.CJ
16. Mai 2003, 15:02
hm.. I suggest you to send a additional email to an admin and ask for the status of your registration..

I think this will have the effect that attentions is paid..

hm.. you know what? Think I'll send a mail to an admin now..

BoBo[CLF]
16. Mai 2003, 20:17
you have sent email? tnx man, you are really GM...

BoBo[CLF]
17. Mai 2003, 11:52
Ok, I waited for 7 days, i think this was more than enough, there must be some error or something...

i am going to register again...

BoBo[CLF]
17. Mai 2003, 12:01
i translated the message...

Registration successfully Shortly the message is worked on by the league line and you gets an email for confirmation. Afterwards you must register at least four players. Your clan is only then set into the waiting list. More to it in the email

same msg like last time, hope i ll have better luck this time...

Mo.CJ
17. Mai 2003, 16:43
hope so, too..
ive sent a mail to Lonic.. he should have a look at it soon

BoBo[CLF]
19. Mai 2003, 19:18
aahh... still nothing...

Mo.CJ
19. Mai 2003, 21:27
hm.. thats strange.. i ask myself what hes doin..

Maenander
19. Mai 2003, 23:14
Hmmm i think the admins are going to do their work before the new season , so dont be such nervous.
U have this thread, so the admins wont forget u.

BoBo[CLF]
20. Mai 2003, 13:18
yeah, but if they put me in waiting list just before new season we will be 36th klan on the list... we wont have time to improve our position by playing vs other clans... we will stay 36th and have a very little chance to enter in league when new season(13) starts...

and that mean that we must wait at least somewhere around 1.8 when season14 start...

Mo.CJ
20. Mai 2003, 15:14
dont hope so..

BoBo[CLF]
21. Mai 2003, 13:36
aaaaaaaaah, this is driving me crazy.... how can I contact an admin, plz no email, i hate waiting for email!

ICQ, bnet acc, time when he is online... anything just no email...

or plz can someone ask an admin to come on forum...

Its passed 11 days...

dOnBuSteRo
21. Mai 2003, 14:30
you know irc ?

http://www.mirc.com/ there u can download it
then connect to some "quakenet" server and join the channel

#broodwar.de
or
#bwcl.de

there're admin all the time :)

Mo.CJ
21. Mai 2003, 15:08
hrhr calm down ;)

@Buster: Deine Signatur hat ein paar Fehler ^^

BoBo[CLF]
21. Mai 2003, 16:04
Original geschrieben von Buster
you know irc ?

http://www.mirc.com/ there u can download it
then connect to some "quakenet" server and join the channel

#broodwar.de
or
#bwcl.de

there're admin all the time :)

thx, i talked with an admin and he told me that all clans from waiting list will be playing BWCL in new season...

cool...

Mo.CJ
21. Mai 2003, 19:40
cool ^^

BoBo[CLF]
22. Mai 2003, 21:11
Can someone translate me "Neues Forenranksystem" on english or croatian, tnx...

Franzmann2
25. Mai 2003, 12:05
new ranking system for this platform/forum

it`s not about bwcl or stuff, it´s about those little pics under your name. this "ranking" means, by getting more posts ( "beiträge" ) you get a better or higher picture, e.g larvae to egg.

BoBo[CLF]
26. Mai 2003, 00:33
tnx...

BTW i got email today, i loged in, registered 10 players for my clan but we are still not in waiting list...

Do I need to do something?

dOnBuSteRo
26. Mai 2003, 01:11

@Buster: Deine Signatur hat ein paar Fehler ^^

kor schrift instaliern
strg + v
irgendnen translator

gg D:

BoBo[CLF]
29. Mai 2003, 00:01
yeeeeeeee, CLF is on waiting list....

Mo.CJ
29. Mai 2003, 14:19
@bobo: haha grats ^^ finally ^^

@Buster: ich meinte grammatische fehler.. aber wenns net dein text ist, isses okay ;)

SouLy
29. Mai 2003, 16:59
@bobo: haha grats ^^ finally ^^

@Buster: ich meinte grammatische fehler.. aber wenns net dein text ist, isses okay ;)

wayne grammatik ?
Die meisten machen sich die Mühe halt nicht 1

GettinJiggyWithIt
29. Mai 2003, 17:28
wenn man grammatik kann, brauch man sich auch keine mühe geben

BoBo[CLF]
30. Mai 2003, 12:55
Ok, we got in waiting list, we are No39...

so, how to improve my position, how to challenge another team, what clan can I challenge...

I know system, if we beat clan that is 10 places better we climb up for 5 places, but that is all I know...

Mo.CJ
30. Mai 2003, 19:06
I think I explained it to ya quite well during the first 2 pages or do you have some other specific questions?

BoBo[CLF]
31. Mai 2003, 20:06
Yeah, what do "max 4 rankings" mean

Waiting list:
10-1 = max. 4 rankings
20-11 = max. 6 rankings
30-21 = max. 8 rankings
+50-31 = max. 12 rankings

Can clan reject challenge?
Winner improve position, what about looser, and what about if winner is on higher position?

Mo.CJ
01. Juni 2003, 19:40
Clans can reject a challenge if they already played a challenge during this week.

If the challenger loses the match, nothing changes.
If the challenger wins the match, he climbs up the half of the difference between the challenged and the challenger..(confusing, huh? ^^)
In this case, the ranking of the challenged clan, which hast lost, does not decrease. But it could be the case that a clan, which challenged a clan and won the game, could 'overtake' your clan, so that your clan is one ranking lower than before.

BoBo[CLF]
02. Juni 2003, 13:32
when will new season start?

Lutz
02. Juni 2003, 13:51
In about 3 Weeks, I think.

BoBo[CLF]
04. Juni 2003, 12:45
Does someone knows how many clans from waiting list will join BWCL...

dReGtOn
04. Juni 2003, 13:15
all of them

BoBo[CLF]
04. Juni 2003, 19:41
yeah, I would like know that for sure....

GettinJiggyWithIt
04. Juni 2003, 21:24
Close plz.

Kiff4
05. Juni 2003, 19:36
is doch echt geilO das von den ersten 12 topics 10 geclosed sind :D also hab ich gedacht ich schrieb hier mal was rein :D

Saksa Poiss
05. Juni 2003, 22:03
ihr habt se doch echt nimma alle...

is hier der post counter an?

Mo.CJ
06. Juni 2003, 16:58
@bobo: yea thats for sure ^^

BoBo[CLF]
15. Juni 2003, 13:47
Is there relegation in 4th league? what happens with clans who finish in last position in 4th league?

ExCaLiBuR[BN]
15. Juni 2003, 14:31
they go back to the waiting list i think.
there is only a relegation for the 2nd-placed clans in 4. the first goes direct to the 3rd league.