Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 18
    Dan[5thF]

2b: 5thf vs iFu

we need to pp #1 1v1, AmunRa[5thF] has it

Dan[5thF]
    when can you play this?

Dan[5thF]
    any admin pls set a date for us when you find it right..

Benutzerbild von Sonic300
    play the game on sunday, 27th of december at 18:00 cet.
    Usual server, usual channel.
    Him and his crew are known around as one of the best,
    dedicated to what they do and give a hundred percent.

Benutzerbild von iFUZerGgBoY
    amuntra afk at the channel

ADMINS! i was on channel and amunra AFK! then he quit iccup server! i msged to vazduh and he said u no show on time... lol i was on channel 18:20 CET and amunra was afk all time... and league starts at 19 00 CET...

this is really sad to win points like this ... they ppned game and take W.O. cause they were AFK ... lol

for a freewin to be legit, I need to see a screenshot... else the game will simply remain open^^

Dan[5thF]
    i wasn`t there but amunra was.. btw zergboy already played 2 games at this cw so he couldn`t play the games..
    http://dl.transfer.ro/Desktop-Transf...Dec-fb9e33.rar
    here are the ss`s from amun.. btw the draw is closed so if u consider it`s win for eaither team, report pls,sonic, tnx

well i am team leader! and i am not the one who was supposed to play this ppned game.
    i wanted to send my clanmate to play vs amunra and was waiting on channel while amunra will reply to me! but he was afk all time... and then quit iccup ...
    after this i found vazduh[5thf] and asked him if amunra comes back ... he said he takes W.O. lol!
    How is this possilbe to pp a game ... come and afk at channel and then take W.O!

FAIR PLAY PLZ!!!!!!!! u pp ned game, so u should atleast try msg leader or try find our member to play ... thats how manner goes... From my side i did everything for this game to be played ... and u just dodged it and trying to win points with this CHATCRAFT(crying on forums)!

Admins plz stop this abuse ...

Dan[5thF]
    dodge? crying? rofl dude.. admins told us when to play, my player was there and u`re player was not.. anyway sonic will decide don`t talk to me about manner when u were a duche at the cw.. if bmw(the admin of ifu who managed the cw) told me to replay the game i would have replayed it.. but not u dude respect to be respected and u didn`t show any respect at the cw.. anyway, sonic will decide as i said

Dan[5thF]
    by the way, sonic, if a team uses a player in both 2v2`s, is it possible for the other team to pp the second 2v2 for that reason? i knew it`s ok, zergboy didn`t allow me and we played both games cuz i didn`t want this shit again.. but apperantly, they do..

vazduh
    the pped game was at 18:00 CET and amun was there, you weren't
    You came and asked us to play at 19:00 CET when we had this week's CW and amun had already left

Zergboy, can you give me any proofs that you actually showed up in the channel?
    on the screenshots amuntra there is no sign of you...

Furthermore if you were on the channel at 18:20 you were still too late, you need to show up between 18:00 at 18:15!

For the 2n2 case, yes if one clan uses the same player for both 2n2s, the 2nd 2n2 can be postponed by the opponent. It's in the rules

Dan[5thF]
    they refused to allow us pp the second 2v2 during the cw but i didn`t want any argument so i played that anyway.. and this is the way they thank us.. very kewl.. anyway, report pls when u consider it`s fine, we`ll not longer answer here if u don`t ask us to..
    Geändert von Dan[5thF] (29. Dezember 2009 um 18:16 Uhr)

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte