Seite 1 von 11 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 151
    moRvh

Report Bugs in our Script here

This thread is dedicated to reporting possible bugs in our still relatively new scipt.

Please be as precise as possible where and what bug exactly you found. Our coder team will try to identify and fix the problem as soon as possible.

We really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
    Your SC2CL Team

I would like to have a few improvements in the script. Such as the duty for every team to publish contacs like msn or icq for their admins and a way to add a logo for each team.

Benutzerbild von Razzorax
    Tried to edit my Bnetacc to CoBTyrannon.tyrannon but got cut @ CoBTyrannon.tyrann

So maybe my Accountname is too long?

Benutzerbild von skinx
    At the moment it is not possible to enter Sc2 ids with more than 18 characters, but it is possible to create ids longer than that at battle.net. So people with a long id can't enter it correctly right now.

Benutzerbild von Befaro
    i cannot switch to any other nationality than argentinean in my profile. however for my clan, thats possible.

Chefredakteur Benutzerbild von General Mengsk
    Zitat Zitat von mouz.MaX Beitrag anzeigen
    I would like to have a few improvements in the script. Such as the duty for every team to publish contacs like msn or icq for their admins and a way to add a logo for each team.
    Contact details was done yesterday, you can now enter contact data and mark if you want to publish them. (If not, only admins and clan members can seen them.)

Zitat Zitat von skinx_ Beitrag anzeigen
    At the moment it is not possible to enter Sc2 ids with more than 18 characters, but it is possible to create ids longer than that at battle.net. So people with a long id can't enter it correctly right now.
    30 Characters are allowed now. If I remember correctly, that is more than currently Bnet allows you.

Zitat Zitat von Befaro Beitrag anzeigen
    i cannot switch to any other nationality than argentinean in my profile. however for my clan, thats possible.
    Maybe it was fixed with the other stuff yesterday. Retry please and tell me what happens. I've just tried it and it was no problem.
    Geändert von General Mengsk (11. Mai 2010 um 20:44 Uhr)
    inStarcraft.de - Die deutsche StarCraft-Seite seit 1998

StarCraft II: [ Neuigkeiten ] - [ Szene-News ] - [ Heart of the Swarm ] - [ StarCraft II Clan Liga ] - [ StarCraft-Wiki ]

Heart of the Swarm
    Artikel: [ FAQ ] - [ Storymodus ] - [ Missionen ] - [ Storyvorschau ]
    Interviews: [ Chris Sigaty ] - [ Samwise Didier ] - [ Tony Hsu ] - [ Johnny Ebbert ] - [ Brian Kindregan ]

Benutzerbild von toshiki
    when i try to join my clan aAa which i have just created

Exceptino in /www/htdocs/global/live/codecraft/classes/persistence/dbasedrivers/mysql/database.class.php in Zeile 177

Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/global/live/codecraft/classes/persistence/dbasedrivers/mysql/database.class.php in Zeile 177ist der Fehler Mysql said: 1062: Duplicate entry '0-0' for key 2 when we wanted to execute INSERT INTO squad_user () VALUES () on 85.13.160.36 aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/sc2cl/?m...lan&clanId=344

StaN
    Yes, we have the same problems .. Players are not able to join teams on the SC2CL website.

There was a wrong database entry, should be fixed now.

StarCraft II: [ Neuigkeiten ] - [ Szene-News ] - [ Heart of the Swarm ] - [ StarCraft II Clan Liga ] - [ StarCraft-Wiki ]

Heart of the Swarm
    Interviews: [ Chris Sigaty ] - [ Samwise Didier ] - [ Tony Hsu ] - [ Johnny Ebbert ] - [ Brian Kindregan ]

Kato88
    I got the same error like toshiki

Exceptino in /www/htdocs/global/live/codecraft/classes/persistence/dbasedrivers/mysql/database.class.php in Zeile 177

Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/global/live/codecraft/classes/persistence/dbasedrivers/mysql/database.class.php in Zeile 177ist der Fehler Mysql said: 1062: Duplicate entry '0-0' for key 2 when we wanted to execute INSERT INTO waitinglist () VALUES () on 85.13.160.36 aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/sc2cl/?m...ue&squadId=816

It's not the same error, but a similar one that appeared when joining the waiting list. Retry please.

Heart of the Swarm

Benutzerbild von AkiThePope

Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/global/live/codecraft/classes/persistence/dbasedrivers/mysql/database.class.php in Zeile 177ist der Fehler Mysql said: 1062: Duplicate entry '0-0' for key 2 when we wanted to execute INSERT INTO waitinglist () VALUES () on 85.13.160.36 aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/sc2cl/?m...ue&squadId=700

desweiteren hab ich das lineup gelöscht weil ich ein anderes machen wollte und nun kann ich am lineup nichts mehr einstellen x_X

und nun seh ich das squad aber nimmer die teilnehmer und kann das squad nimmer editieren x_X
    Geändert von AkiThePope (12. Mai 2010 um 10:46 Uhr)

Benutzerbild von Hard

Wieder einmal darf ich von einem Fehler berichten: In /www/htdocs/global/live/codecraft/classes/persistence/dbasedrivers/mysql/database.class.php in Zeile 177ist der Fehler Mysql said: 1062: Duplicate entry '0-0' for key 2 when we wanted to execute INSERT INTO waitinglist () VALUES () on 85.13.160.36 aufgetreten. Die URL dazu ist http://starcraft2.ingame.de/sc2cl/in...ue&squadId=280

Kann die Waitingliste nicht joinen (browser = firefox)

€dit: Mit dem IE bekomme ich keinen Fehler und stehe auch auf der Waitinglist - in Firefox sind wir aber nach wie vor nicht sichtbar (lol?!) ^^

Kato88
    Zitat Zitat von General Mengsk Beitrag anzeigen
    It's not the same error, but a similar one that appeared when joining the waiting list. Retry please.
    i get still this error.

SC2-Forum Benutzerbild von Telmata
    if i try to change the line-up i only get this:
    Art of Play - Standard Lineup
    StarCraft II Clan League

Back to squad setup
    nothing to change or something else, just these 3 lines
    URL: http://starcraft2.ingame.de/sc2cl/in...up&squadId=454
    Geändert von moRvh (12. Mai 2010 um 12:06 Uhr)
    <To your friends> hi, gamest du?
    <From AoP)ju_Se(> bin afk^^
    <To your friends> danke für deine Antwort^^
    Art of Play

Entaro Templars of Twilight

Seite 1 von 11 123 ... LetzteLetzte