Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: How many 2v2 do you want to have in Season II?

Teilnehmer
446. Du darfst bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen
  • One 2v2

238 53,36%
  • Two 2v2

208 46,64%
Seite 5 von 7 ErsteErste ... 34567 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 61 bis 75 von 100
    My thinking is this: if we have 1 2v2 we can expect to have more teams participating and really good fights. If we have 2 2v2s some teams may drop out because of the lack of second 2v2 team or they would basically always give-up 2nd 2v2 game for free. Would that be interesting?

Also I think it is not fair for the second and all other divisions to be treated differently from the first division, so if they have 1 2v2, all should have it.

Benutzerbild von eryTU
    Zitat Zitat von SCLT Beitrag anzeigen
    My thinking is this: if we have 1 2v2 we can expect to have more teams participating and really good fights. If we have 2 2v2s some teams may drop out because of the lack of second 2v2 team or they would basically always give-up 2nd 2v2 game for free. Would that be interesting?

Also I think it is not fair for the second and all other divisions to be treated differently from the first division, so if they have 1 2v2, all should have it.
    bwcl has always had 2x 2v2's... and never had a lack of teams..

it is called team league and btw. back in the day there weren't even 2v2 maps.. 2v2 was played on maps like lt... so stop complaining its rather childish..

GerTeam Benutzerbild von GaeMtOsS
    2x 2n2 ofc ... newfags

Benutzerbild von ByI1
    Zitat Zitat von TERSven Beitrag anzeigen
    Definitly 2 x 2on2 ! It's a Clan LEague - I even would prefer old WC3CL style 3x 1on1 and 2 x 2on2.
    There are so many leagues with mass 1on1 playmode ... .
    We totally enjoy (as OldSchoolCLan with same players since 2002) playing as clan which means especially playing as (a) team(s) !
    I agree totally.
    Why not 2x2n2 for first Division?
    We are still in first and i vote for 2x2n2...
    Wer kämpft kann verlieren, wer nicht kämpft hat es schon.

Benutzerbild von AlepH
    2x 2v2, cuz it's the one thing that make this league unique and that allow more players to participate in.

Benutzerbild von sKopheK
    one 2v2 is enough in my opinion, but the majority decides

Benutzerbild von zYkLuS
    2on2 was the best part of bwcl, so go for 2 2on2's for sc2cl!

TMC|Eisen
    yeah, we need 2x 2on2, SC2Cl is the only real Clan League, there are thousands of 1on1 tourneys and cups!

Benutzerbild von sCuMBaG
    if there are going to be 2 2n2, it's absoultely necessary in my opinion to let a player participate in both 2n2s, as long as:

- his ally is different in both games
    - he didn't play 1n1
    -.-

Benutzerbild von nSKTheAngel
    The vote only shows, that around 50% of the people want to play 2on2 in sc2cl. And the other 50% dont. Doenst matter which option finally has some clicks more than the other one, in fact the 1on1 players dont grant the 2on2 players to have the same fun in league than they want to have themselve

Benutzerbild von SunFlex
    Zitat Zitat von nSKTheAngel Beitrag anzeigen
    The vote only shows, that around 50% of the people want to play 2on2 in sc2cl. And the other 50% dont. Doenst matter which option finally has some clicks more than the other one, in fact the 1on1 players dont grant the 2on2 players to have the same fun in league than they want to have themselve
    do you really think thats the reason? O.o
    i think more about paying sponsoring for a second 2on2 team or having a skilled second 2on2 team in sc2 squad :P

Benutzerbild von Toadesstern
    Zitat Zitat von Sunny Beitrag anzeigen
    do you really think thats the reason? O.o
    i think more about paying sponsoring for a second 2on2 team or having a skilled second 2on2 team in sc2 squad :P
    didn't know division 5 players get sponsored
    Where can I hire and what's my salary going to be?

Div 1-2 will still only have 1 2on2 match as far as I see. The only reason not to vote for 2x2on2 in lower divisions might be a small clan I think. If you got more than 4 members 2x2on2 is nice for rotating a bit within your system so those who don't play very often get a chance to play, too. But that's just my point.
    Zitat Zitat von jackdaniels Beitrag anzeigen
    Omg ihr versifften Kackkuebel kriegt es echt nicht gebacken oder? Ich mein, ich hab halt Politik studiert deswegen MUSS ich davon keine Ahnung haben

Benutzerbild von Toaster85
    1x 2on2.
    Xfire: toaster85

Benutzerbild von nSKTheAngel
    clans who have a sponsoring problem are certainly a low number compared to the clans who play only for fun.
    and if 2on2 is only luck and needs no skill, as all the smart guys said above, you can even place two 1on1 players for the second 2on2.

Zitat Zitat von Toadesstern Beitrag anzeigen
    didn't know division 5 players get sponsored
    Where can I hire and what's my salary going to be?
    Actually there are good teams in lower divisions, some sponsored, other supported by one way or another. Don't forget that we are still in the early few seasons of the league and it will take time for the good but yet not famous teams to climb up.

In my opinion the 2x 2on2 matches are too time-consuming. A good player competes in several tournaments weekly so he has a busy schedule. It is difficult to suit 4 players' schedule so that they play their 2on2, let alone 8 players' who have to play their 2x 2on2. Another problem is that in most cases 2on2 matches are set to start after the solos and there are players who have to wait. With 2x 2on2 there are more players who have to wait.

I dont want to pick quantity over quality and replace my strong but busy players with middle- or low- skilled ones who are free for the clanwar. In Season 1 there were some clanwars when I had to play as a regular player. This is not right since I am a manager, lightning years away from my players sc2 skills.

And last but not least, why should we have 6 submatches and possible 3:3 results? I think 5 submatches, or even NGL format, is better. With draws happening several teams may end the season with equal points.

Seite 5 von 7 ErsteErste ... 34567 LetzteLetzte