Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
    Benutzerbild von KIBORG

Week 2 SR vs gNs.I pp

Sorry for this, but we need to postpone this CW.
    http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/?m=...ounterId=25141
    Thanks.

"A game may be postponed only if absolutely necessary. The captain of the opposing team must be contacted with a postponement request and a message clearly indicating what game it is talking about must be posted on the BWCL message board. (look at §3.4 for further information)"

You did not contact me or soldier in advance as it is stated in the rules.
    There was no postponement request and it's really not hard to find out my contact information if you check my profile on GosuGamers, everything is there, MSN/ICQ/Skype, I believe.
    It's pretty bad mannered and ignorant to come up at 17CET on a Sunday at the time we would have to play and try to inform me about it that way.

No thank you.

BWCL Head Admin Benutzerbild von m4nu
    "Any postponement must be posted on our postponement message board at least 24 hours before the game starts, i.e. 7 p.m. on Saturday. We encourage you to also inform the team captain of the opposing team to avoid missunderstanding. The new date and time for the game can be discussed in the corresponding message board thread." [...] "a clan may postpone one full clanwar per season. It has to be made clear that the clan uses this option in the postponementrequest."

link : http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/?m=...id=68337&s=350

Obviously they wanted to postpone the whole clanwar. Their postponement is correct.

Where exactly did you find the passage you are refering to?
    gl hf 2 all

http://starcraft2.ingame.de/bwcl/?m=...id=68336&s=350

I found it here.

Besides that, he didn't even apply to the quote you posted m4nu.

well he posted 23,5h instead of 24h before the game starts...

In the past it was enough to make a post in the bwcl board. It s nice if they opponent team was also contacted by other ways but not doing so hasnt been a reason for walkover. I dont know if they tried to email/pm/... you and I think to prove so would go to far for me

I adapted the part you quoted to the passage i quoted.

If you want me to, I will set a date for the postponed match.
    gl hf 2 all

I think you have to remake your rules as it's a freaking waste of my time to just come home and get on BW for some1 to do it like this and get away with it.

And yes, 23.5h and 24h is a difference, rules are rules, please stick to them, otherwise we will all abuse them in the future and chaos will reign.

If he had approached me and asked me if we could postpone, I would have said yes without a second thought because if they have a reason for it I am the last person to deny that option if it I am approached personally.

There are only a few clans left and we always wanted as many games as possible to be played.

But you are right in the rules is written 24h and not 23,5h so if you want this walkover so badly, I ll put it into the draw.

I think the rules are fine now as they are. Just check the postponing board the evening before the match to be sure that its not gonna happen again.
    gl hf 2 all