Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
    Benutzerbild von AFChoBo

Wrong Results Division 3a Austrian Force vs Epical Hero

So we played on Sunday the 23. 03.2014. We won 4:1. But today i saw in the Standing List from Division 3a the result in the list say 4:1 for Epical Hero.

Encounter Tab:
    http://starcraft2.ingame.de/sc2cl/?m...ounterId=36151

Can someone pls correct this?
    Best Regards,
    SpeeDy

Head Admin Benutzerbild von Gonzales
    The only result confirmed by both sides is the single victory for Epical Heroes, so at the moment in the eyes of the script the CW is at 1-0 for EH - this is why they have 1 point and a victory instead of a loss atm. Once both sides confirm or the results are fixed after the deadline the correct points will be awarded and displayed. Also please add the replays for 1v1#4.
    Wenn du ein Schiff bauen willst, so trommle nicht Leute zusammen, um Holz zu beschaffen, Werkzeuge vorzubereiten, Aufgaben zu vergeben und die Arbeit einzuteilen, sondern wecke in ihnen die Sehnsucht nach dem weiten, endlosen Meer.

Besucht das ivy amateur team!

Benutzerbild von AFChoBo
    The replays for 1v1#4 are now uploaded.
    Can we now fix this pls?

AutTeam Benutzerbild von Burns3
    From what I can tell you it will be fixed for sure after the deadline, so just be a little bit patient.
    Endlich siehts jemand ein:

Zitat Zitat von Shihatsu Beitrag anzeigen
    hört auf den ösi, denn der ösi hat recht!

Benutzerbild von AFChoBo
    Zitat Zitat von Burns3 Beitrag anzeigen
    From what I can tell you it will be fixed for sure after the deadline, so just be a little bit patient.
    The Deadline is according to the rules 2 weeks after the match is played.
    We are at week 4 after the match, so fix it please.

Head Admin

Staff
    News
    Benutzerbild von Ampere
    Done. Nobody wants to steal your points so stay calm.

And may i ask you about how you contacted your opponent to confirm the stats? Or did you just go to the forum complaining about it?

Oh and its only week 3 to be precise so its still within our working timeframe.
    Geändert von Ampere (13. April 2014 um 03:10 Uhr)
    I am the great cornholio!

Benutzerbild von AFChoBo
    Zitat Zitat von Ampere Beitrag anzeigen
    Done. Nobody wants to steal your points so stay calm.

And may i ask you about how you contacted your opponent to confirm the stats? Or did you just go to the forum complaining about it?

Oh and its only week 3 to be precise so its still within our working timeframe.
    Sorry i don't like writing each time either and i didn't contact the team (my fault i know). May I ask when the results will be shown?

Head Admin Benutzerbild von Gonzales
    Zitat Zitat von AFChoBo Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry i don't like writing each time either and i didn't contact the team (my fault i know). May I ask when the results will be shown?
    Please understand that the script does not finalise encounters on its own - it has to be done manually. So after the two weeks have passed, an admin has to sit down and close each encounter manually. While fixing a single one does not take much time, doing it for the whole league can take quite a while. The script is not faster for admins, so you can image the time it takes to check~50 encounters. Sometimes you do not have that much time before the weekend, so there can be delays. Please remember that all admins here are volunteers and that there are quite a lot of new admin that need to get used to the script etcpp.
    Usually things will be fixed during the week, but sometimes it can take longer. You can be 100% sure that every problem will be adressed and fixed eventually, so we can only appeal to your patience when things go slow.
    If you want to help speed things up, ask your opponents politely to confirm scores and upload replays and do the same yourself.
    Wenn du ein Schiff bauen willst, so trommle nicht Leute zusammen, um Holz zu beschaffen, Werkzeuge vorzubereiten, Aufgaben zu vergeben und die Arbeit einzuteilen, sondern wecke in ihnen die Sehnsucht nach dem weiten, endlosen Meer.

Besucht das ivy amateur team!

Head Admin

Staff
    News
    Benutzerbild von Ampere
    Zitat Zitat von AFChoBo Beitrag anzeigen
    They allready should be shown. Just in case i run the recalc on the table. If it still is seen as "unclosed" just wait till the table gets it right.You have your 4 points that i can tell you.
    Geändert von Ampere (13. April 2014 um 14:26 Uhr)
    I am the great cornholio!