Seite 113 von 113 ErsteErste ... 1363103111112113
Zeige Ergebnis 1.681 bis 1.695 von 1695

Benutzerbild von Quint
    [13:45:19] <@Quint> btw
    [13:45:22] <@Quint> houdini 6 has been released
    [13:45:28] <@MJXII_ICE> yep i have it!
    [13:45:38] <GeckoVOD> with that name it should release itself
    Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.

You feel the sudden, alien weigthlessness of a long fall, and for just a moment you're painfully aware of the fact that you are thousands of feet above the Earth, in a flimsy machine made by fallible men, kept aloft by a scientifc principle that nobody actually understands.

Benutzerbild von Quint
    Nicki Taylor@imNickiTaylor

Just got my bare toe crushed under a massive piece of wood furniture. It hurts so bad I want to puke. It honestly feels like some sort of moving initiation though. Like I’m a real person who’s actually moving. I’m not mad. I’m just part of the club now.
    Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.

You feel the sudden, alien weigthlessness of a long fall, and for just a moment you're painfully aware of the fact that you are thousands of feet above the Earth, in a flimsy machine made by fallible men, kept aloft by a scientifc principle that nobody actually understands.

Benutzerbild von Quint
    Taylor Burkhalter@TLBurkhalter

I’ve learned more about love from watching my dad reluctantly rearrange the living room so my mom can make snow angel boomerangs for her 29 Instagram followers than anything else in life

Benutzerbild von Quint
    The meh of victory, the augh of defeat. The constant Sisyphean quest for, if not happiness, then perhaps some brief bubble of chess contentment not yet snuffed from its tenuous existence by my next, inevitable blunder.
    National Master ZugAddict on lichess

Benutzerbild von Quint
    [–]SeanSchemmel_AMASean Schemmel

I studied shotokan karate with Igor Dyachenko for 2 years. But I moved away and cannot find a dojo I like. However, when I was doing martial arts, I would slip into Goku voice during kyahs! and I would notice students adjacent to me geeking out because they were DBZ fans and recognized my voice.
    [–]Pedant-Detector-Bot

I created the very first maphack for StarCraft: Brood War, and released it within hours of the game's release.

It turns out the game was functionality identical to the original game with new assets. On a hunch, I found that I could just hex edit an existing Chinese maphack for the original game, and internally replace Starcraft's executable name with Brood War's. And it worked! I used a resource editor to completely change the UI and make it look original. I didn't code anything.

To advertise, I flooded every Battlenet channel with bots each using name variations of I's and L's, which looked identical at the time. A dozen bots per channel, joining, posting, and leaving within a split second. No one including the admins could ban me, and if they managed to catch one, the others would continue. At the peak I was flooding every channel at 10 posts a second, making chat impossible. This was from a dial up connection so I eventually needed my phone and had to stop after a few solid days of shutting down battle net chat.

Blizzard changed battle net's font because of me, and added text commands for channel control instead of mouse-only click control.
    Zwei Zeichen.

Benutzerbild von Quint
    Worst jobs ever:

–]DLS3141 18.7k points 23 hours ago*

It was a liquor store in a not so good part of town. Part of the orientation included advice on keeping the pervs away from the dirty magazines. "If you don't, you'll find them jacking off back here." and how to use the shotgun by the register when (not IF) the store gets robbed. "It's better if they're not around to tell their side of the story.

Benutzerbild von Quint
    [13:51:11] <@Fanen> do you know where poor french people live?
    [13:51:17] <@Fanen> in the baguettho

Benutzerbild von Quint

Benutzerbild von Mokradur
    Harter Monolog.

Benutzerbild von Quint
    [13:49:07] <@Fanen> do you guys know what the favourite cookie is in the navy?
    [13:49:19] <@Fanen> it's chocolate ship cookies

Benutzerbild von Quint
    [22:07:55] <@Fanen3> why wasn't the baker told about the ingredients in the special recipe
    [22:08:08] <@Fanen3> Cause he was kept on a knead to dough basis

Benutzerbild von Quint
    [20:15:23] <@Fanen> if england win the whole thing we will never hear the end of it
    [20:22:27] <@Fanen> if croatia win the whole thing we won't hear anything of it

Benutzerbild von Quint
    [12:50:08] <@Fanen> someone should report me for animal cruelty
    [12:50:13] <@Fanen> cause i just got a hare cut

Benutzerbild von Quint
    [17:56:00] <@Fanen> did you hear about the pasta wagon that crashed
    [17:56:33] <@Fanen> the driver was fine but the car was al dented

Benutzerbild von Quint
    SirJolt

Are we to believe that Peter Parker’s feet are so sticky that they can stick to walls THROUGH his Converse All Stars, but that he can also take those shoes off at the end of the day?

Seite 113 von 113 ErsteErste ... 1363103111112113